Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Bridal Shower Shennanigans (did I spell that right?)

I'm throwing a bridal shower for my dear friend, Rori, and was given free reign on designing the invitations. I found this cute pinwheel-style packaging at Paper Source, and then heat-embossed a stamp I made that reads "a bridal shower event..." I really liked the "opening ceremony" of it. The invitation was printed on textured, white paper. Designing the girl took quite awhile...first I made her bangs too big, then her arms were too fat, etc. I finally got it the way I wanted though :)












And this is a bingo card I quickly threw together that will be one of the bridal shower games. Players will use little paper hearts I punched out of teal and grey paper as their game pieces (not pictured).

No comments:

Post a Comment